(I always hear the “Unsolved Mysteries” theme song when I write “Update.”)
- I passed ALL my maths this term. I am thrilled beyond thrilled. No more math at least until the end of this particular degree.
- I am still in science and am avoiding it by playing on tumblr right now which is bad because I only have a few days before finals.
- My house is a mess. I need a wife. Bad.
- Jake still drapes himself behind me and puts his butt in my face. He’s doing it now. And he just farted.
- I’ve been working like a dog. Wait, dogs don’t work. Dogs drape themselves over the back of the couch and fart. Anyway, I’ve been working loooooong days. Sometimes I’ve been up all night. I need an intern.
- I revamped my website http://karlaakins.com
- I’m using google+ more now because I heard it’s even more useful than twitter but I haven’t really seen a jump in my network visibility
- If I haven’t liked your posts it’s not that I don’t love you. It’s that I’m drowning in a long list of expectations.
- What are you up to these days? Drop me a line if I’ve missed something important!